Wednesday, February 4, 2015

EPIC Day .... WOW!!!

As I promised, here is my blog post to describe my totally epic day yesterday!  I just couldn't put it into an Instagram or Facebook post because the emotions and breakthroughs were just too big to sum up in a few sentences. 

Yesterday I experienced massive emotional shifts that were very profound and overwhelming.  My day started with the most powerful Reiki session I've ever had.  An old friend of mine, Katherine, came over to give me some of that awesome energy healing.  It was a profound and emotional experience for both of us that left us emotional and just blown away.  I felt so much being released and moved .... it was just so incredible.  After my session I truly felt my channels flowing and I could just tell it was going to be a really important transitional day for me.



My sister came over and we had such a great day together.  We had an awesome talk and, of course, she did some pampering!  I got my feet and my back rubbed - I'm a lucky girl :) 
This experience has had such a positive impact on my family, it's pretty incredible!  It's brought all of us closer together and it's inspiring people (in and out of the family) to want to change their lives for the better.

 

When I came home, I expected to save my dad's life.  What I didn't count on was impacting SO many others and having a this many people reach out to me just to tell me how I've impacted their life.  It's so humbling and at times overwhelming!

The emotional release continued well into dinner where I had a great talk and another release with my aunt.  My Reiki session allowed me to release a lot of things I've been storing in my body and I felt such a HUGE shift in my healing! 

Never did I dream that this surgery would change my outlook on life so much and impact others to the level it has.  I feel beyond blessed and full of gratitude that I was chosen to do this! I tell you one thing ... it tells me I must be doing something right :)

I capped off the day with a totally epic moment in my business and on our team.  Our guest speaker last night was none other than Beachbody's CEO, leader and visionary ... Carl Daikeler.  I mean it was like the cherry on top of the best sundae I've ever had! 




Yesterday was just the most awesome, amazing day ever and I can't wait to see the doors this continues to open for me and the people I have yet to meet and help!  I want to help as many people as possible live the best lives they possibly can.  I can already tell that this life changing event is going to allow me to help more people than I would have ever imagined!

No comments:

Post a Comment