Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 1 of my blog!

Hello everyone!  I am SO very excited to be starting this blog!  I will be approaching my one year mark as a coach and I've been getting asked a lot of questions including:  The best ways to lose weight, to post some of my healthy recipes, nutritional information, inspiration, etc. So it's time!  There is no greater joy to me then in supporting others in becoming the best version of themselves!  I have also made the decision to become a certified Piyo instructor next month and will be offering classes in the Kirkland, WA area soon!  For those of you who don't know what Piyo is, well it's a cross between yoga and pilates, with the biggest difference being you're in constant motion!  It really does wonders for to increase your strength, flexibility and works your core!  Stay tuned for details :)
I have worked really hard this past year on building my business and helping as many others improve their health as I could!  I am setting myself up to have an awesome 2014 and plan to continue my quest of ending obesity and helping those in need!  I look forward to getting this blog up and running so I can start posting as much helpful info as possible.  Please stay tuned for this work in progress!  I would also appreciate you spreading the word about my new little blog.  We all know other's trying to improve their health or could use some inspiration in their life. 
As always I appreciate everyone's support and I look forward to this new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment