Thursday, February 13, 2014

Summer bodies being created NOW!

We all know "super dieter"!  You know, that person that will fast 2 weeks before a vacation to be ready in time!  Or the person that will cut out ALL carbs to try and reach their goals.  Or how about the person that signs up for a boot camp on week before an event!  Hey before I knew what I was doing, I was guilty of ALL of these, why?  Simply because I didn't know any better!  I knew nothing about nutrition and I wasn't really a fan of working out.  So I come from the dieter mentality ... cut as much as possible to get as small as possible!  Now that I actually have some knowledge about nutrition and can FEEL the difference, I can't believe that I ever did the things I did to my body.  I'll tell you what, if I have the choice of starving myself, having no energy and feeling awful or eating lots of delicious healthy food, having a TON of energy, feeling amazing and being in the best shape of my life .... well do I even have to say which one I would pick?  I'm living it everyday :) 
I understand when people say they don't have time to eat healthy.  I understand when people say they don't know what to eat and when to eat it.  I understand when people do not know how many calories they are supposed to be consuming.  It's not something that is ever taught to us!  Unfortunately it's not a class in school and unless you have a super healthy family, chances are you didn't grow up that way either.  Let's not also forget that our food is not the same as our ancestors consumed.  Much of it is full of chemicals, additives, and ingredients fighting to work against you in every sense of the word!  It's so important to make your health and the health of your family a priority.  Make the learning experience a fun journey for the whole family.  Teaching your children how to properly take care of themselves is invaluable. 
Getting healthy and in shape is a process and a journey.  I can tell you, once I started focusing on being healthy and not on being a certain size, everything changed!  I wasn't dieting anymore - I was living the healthy life I always wanted to but didn't know how.
Don't wait until June to decide you do not want to feel uncomfortable in a swim suit this year!  Take the small steps now to learn the new healthy habits you need to ROCK not only this summer but for the rest of your life!
My accountability groups offer:
* Activity - Whatever your fitness level, we will come up with an activity plan for you.
* Nutrition - You will learn how to stop dieting and how to live a healthy lifestyle once and for all!
* Accountability - You will log into my private online accountability and get support, motivation and RESULTS!


My next accountability group starts 3/3!  Don't delay it will fill up fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment