Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Don't Judgle a Book by the Cover!

So I logged on today and my coach/friend/business partner had posted this picture of us on the cruise. 


When you look at this picture you may see .....
* 2 skinny girls
* girls who have never struggled with their weight or self image
* girls who don't know what it's like to feel insecure in their own skin
* girls who can eat anything they want and not have to worry about it
etc.....

Now can I pain for you the reality?
I'm a girl who was NEVER skinny!  I have struggled with my weight and being healthy my whole life! 
The actual truth is this is the FIRST time in my entire life that I've felt comfortable in a bathing suit.  I used to DREAD it and have even shed some tears over it. 
My point is - you don't know where someone has started their journey or what they've been through!  Focus on spreading Love - Light and Support and people's amazing stories will be revealed to you. 
Try not to judge before you've even heard their story ... what they have to say could change YOUR life!

No comments:

Post a Comment