Sunday, March 16, 2014

Caribbean here we come!

I can't believe one week from today we will be leaving for our all expenses paid cruise to the Caribbean.  I remember last year when I got on the waiting list to be considered for this trip. I remember thinking, "well that would be cool but I'll probably never get called and I wonder if we'll even be able to afford it if I do!" 
I knew that I had the opportunity to earn money towards my trip but did I expect to pay for it completely ... no not completely.  I just took one month at a time and worked as hard as I could. Sunday we will be leaving and I paid for the entire cruise through my efforts for me and my fiancé, we have the nicest room available with a balcony, and I also earned an additional $500 in onboard credits, to be spent however we please.

It's such a surreal moment because it has hit me that everything I've been asking for I have :)  I'm successfully running my own business, which has been a dream of mine for a long time, I get to help others change their lives and I have had a passion of volunteering for as long as I can remember, I can earn amazing trips and I have loved to travel my whole life, I am pushed to challenge myself and grow and I am surrounded with the most amazing, motivating and support individuals on the planet!
All of my hard work is paying off but it doesn't feel much like work when you love it so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment