Saturday, March 29, 2014

The SS Beachbody returns to port

 
Cruise Itinerary
 
Today we are waking up back at port in Fort Lauderdale and I'm sure we're saying, "wow, what an amazing trip!!"  I can't wait to post my pictures and share my stories with you all!  Although we return to port by 7AM, we don't leave Florida until 5PM.  We'll find somewhere to hang out for a few hours and enjoy our last few hours of sunshine.  Although I will hate to leave the sun, I absolutely love Seattle and will be anxious to get back to my dog Marley.  I can tell you one thing, I'm already working on earning my FREE trip to Cancun in 2015!  I wouldn't miss it for the world!  This is such an amazing group of people that I am SO blessed to have found.  No matter what state I'm in, I could find a local Beachbody network that would welcome me with open arms and that is the coolest thing ever!
 
 
 
Next on the agenda, is Super Saturday in April.  They are held in just about every state, and sometimes in multiple locations.  They are held every quarter, so there are 4 per year.  They allow us to all get together and hang out, hear upcoming news, success stories, often times get in a free workout and sample Shakeology.  It's a great opportunity to invite those who may be interested in coaching so they can see what Beachbody is all about and learn more about the coaching opportunity.  Next month we are holding a neon theme where we will be getting dressed up in fun neon wear.  Why?  Well why not :)  Come on who doesn't want to rock out some neon!  If you live near Redmond, WA and want to come and check it out, please let me know!
 
 
Then it's on to Summit in June!  That is our HUGE annual Beachbody conference held in Vegas at the MGM Grande.  It's the most electrifying weekend that just pumps you full of knowledge, motivation and inspiration.  It's another over the top Beachbody weekend full of:  Training from the top coaches, parties, success stories, awards, etc.  People who attend this event see a MASSIVE increase in their business after attending.  I wouldn't miss any of these events for the world ... I just love them.  Not to mention how much they are helping me grow my business!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment