Friday, March 28, 2014

Day at sea

 
Cruise Itinerary
 
Today we will be at sea all day and have some panel presentations scheduled.  I have a feeling this is when we are going to get the skinny on the new PiYo program coming out.  I can't wait to come home with all the details to share with everyone!  Obviously since I recently became a certified PiYo Strength instructor, I'm super excited about this one!!  Check back in regularly as I will be posting awesome details about this upcoming program.
 

My business partner and coach, Marissa and I, will be spending a lot of time on this trip talking about the plans we have for Team Aloha this year!  We have worked hard to create a training system and a team that operates as a family, so we can all excel and reach our dreams!  Team Aloha is growing at such an awesome rate and I can't wait to see what this year brings!  I love having a group of people that have my back no matter what and who push me to be the very best that I can be!  I am grateful and blessed for my Team Aloha family and this is just the beginning :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment