Thursday, March 27, 2014

Waking up in Grand Cayman

 
Cruise Itinerary
 
- Today we will be waking up in Grand Cayman.  I haven't been on a cruise, or to the Caribbean Islands in about 15 years or so, but I do remember loving the Cayman Islands.  I remember crystal blue waters and white sandy beaches.  It's also a really cute island with bright colorful architecture and friendly people.  We'll be grabbing a morning workout and then heading out to see what adventuring can be found in the Cayman Islands!
 
 

 
Tonight will be another awesome Beachbody party.  The theme is White Party and will be held poolside.  I've worked for many different companies, in many different capacities and I can honestly say I've never seen a company that is SO awesome to their employees!  Parties, incentives, rewards and amazing opportunity around every corner.  We work hard but play harder :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment