Friday, May 23, 2014

Personal Development Utopia

I haven't posted now in a few weeks and it's now something I'm ready to post about.  I have been going through some significant personal issues and the last two weeks have been very humbling and moving ones.  The transition started with much pain but at the same time, still felt different.  Instead of feeling physical pain, stressing myself out, NEEDING answers, trying to figure every little thing out ... and on and on and on.  I did none of that!  Instead I did a lot of meditating, I cried when I needed too (something else I have always struggled with), spent a lot of time in nature, spent a great deal of time quiet and alone with my thoughts and was very gentle with myself.  I realize it was going to take an event this significant to show me how far I've come in my personal development and all I can say is I'm blown away!  I come from a long line of controllers and have spent much of my life trying to control everything and everyone around me.  I finally feel like I'm making progress on releasing this controller and it's the most liberating feeling I've ever had!!  I feel rooted spiritually and I have faith that everything is going to turn out.  I have no doubt that meditation has taken my awareness to a whole new level and has given me an entirely new set of amazing tools to apply in my life.

 
I feel so blessed to be where I am at in my journey and as I mentioned before, humbled.  I've been working really hard on myself for about 4 years now and it's so humbling to feel a shift of great significance in your world.  That moment where you know your life is going to be different ... better!  Although there is still a small piece of me that's nervous for my future, there is a bigger piece that's really excited!  I know that I am on the right path and amazing blessings will continue to unfold.  I love my life :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment