Monday, November 17, 2014

Feeling Like It's Time For A Health Jump Start!

I Know many people think that because I'm a Healthy Lifestyle Coach, living healthy must always be easy for me.  I know this is going to come as a HUGE surprise for you but ..... I'm human!  I know, I know shocker!  In fact, I became a Healthy Lifestyle Coach specifically to keep myself on track with my own goals.  The support, motivation and inspiration I'm surrounded by everyday, is just electric.  It makes me not only want to be my best, but help others be their best as well!

So back to that being human part ... I've been struggling with my nutrition lately.  After getting the news that I'm a match and will be donating my liver in January, I have been indulging more than usual.  Let's call it what it is, I've been stress and comfort eating!  I can feel my sugar cravings are up and I'm just not as comfortable in my clothes (which is my biggest gauge). 



There would have been a time when I would have really been beating myself up about being off track, gaining a few pounds and being unable to get back on a good routine but not anymore.  I learned that when I did that, I ended up eating way more and it lasted for longer periods of time.  Not to mention, when you are stressed out and/or anxious, your body will automatically hold onto belly fat - so look at all the harm you are really doing!  Through my personal development I have learned to be patient and gentle with myself.  I allow myself some flexibility because life requires that, wouldn't you say!?  I understand that this is part of a process I'm going through and know that I will get back to my great nutrition habits!  It feels so much better and causes way less damage in the long run :)  Here is a tip I leaned and implemented into my life.  When you are talking to yourself about a certain situation and feel you're coming down hard on yourself, ask yourself this question, "Is this the advice I would give a good friend?"  Wow what an eye opener!!  Some of the things I was saying to myself I would NEVER say to a friend I cared about.  I really had to learn how to love and respect myself and now I have gotten so much better with positive self talk.

It's time for my go to when I need to get back in line.  I use this every time I'm feeling my sugar cravings are up and my clothes are not fitting the way they are supposed too!  It's 3 Day Refresh time!  No better time then after Thanksgiving to help us all get back on track!  This is a super gentle 3 day cleanse designed to:
* Burn fat
* Eliminate cravings
* Refresh, revitalize and restore all of your organs
* Increase metabolism
* Drop that post Thanksgiving bloat! 



I follow the strength in numbers philosophy so I'm looking to put a group together of people who want to do it with me.  This way we can all support each other and offer tips! 

I'm thinking I want to start Dec 1st.  Start December off on the right foot!  Who wants to join me?

Email me at heatherchristine312@gmail.com to be put on this list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment