Saturday, November 1, 2014

The time has come to blog!

Hi everyone - Truth time ....

Well I have to say, I've totally neglected my blog!  Many of you who have opened a business on social media may relate to what I'm about to say.  I've taken some time to determine what platforms I most relate with.  I've dabbled on most of them Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Blog, Youtube, etc.  At the time blogging started to seem like busy work for, although it's always been very therapeutic  for me. 
I have made the conscious decision to devote myself and my energies to my blog, because it's what I feel a connection with.  It became clear to me recently through a personal experience I'm going through.  I am about to go through something really major soon!  Something I knew I wanted and needed to share with others and I knew immediately I wanted to share my story on my blog. 

Stay tuned for updates and my big announcement soon! To follow me on my life saving journey please subscribe to receive email updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment