Friday, January 2, 2015

Nature does a mind and body good!

Today I took a day to go out and work in my spiritual office.  My spiritual office is located out in nature!  Whenever I take time to connect with nature, I'm taking time to connect with myself.  I love exploring new areas and taking in things I have not experienced before. 


Today when I was hiking, there was a spot where I popped out on the beach and all I could see were mountains.  I sat there and took it all in for a bit.  I am living a life that I have designed.  A life that I have worked hard to create and sacrificed a lot for.  It's moments like this ... when I'm looking at these magnificent mountains behind the Puget Sound that I know it's all worth it!  I feel so blessed that my path has led me here to this amazing place, living this amazing life. 

Find whatever makes you feel connected and grounded.  Whenever I start to feel stressed, chaotic, uninspired or dull, I know it's time for me to get outside and re-connect with nature.  After my hike today I felt inspired and rejuvenated!  Do more of what makes you happy in 2015 :)



No comments:

Post a Comment