Thursday, March 26, 2015

Radiating an Incredible Power Today!!

Today is just one of those days that required a blog post!  Since my surgery, my energy has shifted in a profound way and it's pretty amazing.  Today marks 2 months since my surgery, and with this marks a big moment for me.  2 months is the time frame they kept giving me for everything.  "You should be close to 100% regeneration in 2 months, you will regain your energy around the 2 month mark, you will be ready to workout around the 2 month mark, you can drink alcohol and Shakeology at the 2 month mark" .... as you can see it's been all about the 2 month mark!  Well that's today and they were not kidding.  I feel like a new person who is just radiating this powerful light & energy!!  It's no coincidence that I had a Reiki appointment scheduled for today, although I didn't realize the significance at the time.  It was a super profound session that gave me so much clarity and confirmation.  Today she had me draw cards and I drew 4 of the most powerful cards in the deck that are right in line with everything that is going on in my life.  I have no doubt in my mind that life is about to change in a big way for me this year and I couldn't be more ready for it!!


After my session I was on a whole other level just beaming!!  I just can't wait to see where my life takes me and what it has in store for me.  From the glimpse I'm getting, I'm being rewarded and blessed in so many ways.  I'm so humbled by where my life has led me, the people that have come into my life and the opportunities & experiences I have before me. 
I knew that donating half of my liver would impact my life, but I had no idea of how powerful it truly would be.  I am receiving so many signs right now that I am on the right path, and that I have so many epic journey's on the horizon!!  Bring it on life :)


No comments:

Post a Comment