Friday, June 19, 2015

Under Construction .... Stay Tuned!!!

I know you haven't heard from me in awhile and that's not because I've disappeared!  In fact, it's the complete opposite!!  I'm very busy at work behind the scenes creating a new awesome website/blog combo!!

I'm super excited to launch my new site.  The goal is July .... Stay tuned for details!!  I'm going to be catering in a big way to women getting going through or have gone through, live liver donation like me!  My goal is to create a place for liver giver sisters to unite, share stories, offer advice, prepare, heal, etc.  If you are interested in getting on a list for more info. please email me at heatherchristine312@gmail.com or reach out to me on one of my social media platforms.

Until then you can find me at:

Facebook.com/coachheather312
IG @coachheather312

I'll update this page when the new site is up and ready to rock!!  Until then please feel free to find me on my other platforms.  Please say hi if you do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment