Thursday, March 20, 2014

All Aboard the SS Beachbdy!

So as many of you know, my all expenses paid cruise to the Caribbean, compliments of Beachbody is in a few short days!!  Beachbody really knows how to take care of their coaches and they throw the best parties ever!!  This year we are taking over an entire Royal Caribbean cruise ship, which promises to be a blast I'm sure.  I earned myself, and my fiancé, a balcony suite and $500 in on board spending cash.  It is an amazing feeling to know that I earned this trip just by keeping myself and others accountable to their health and offering them support on their journey.  The feeling it brings into my life, is reason enough but to earn an awesome trip on top of it, is just surreal to me.  I have always loved to travel and have volunteered helping others my whole life, so this combines the best of both worlds for me.  So all aboard the SS Beachbody is about to set sail!  Although I will be completely unplugging, I will be posting our daily our itinerary so you can follow along with us. 
Next years trip is all-inclusive Cancun Mexico .... will you be there?  I know I will be!


Running all kinds of errands these next few days getting ready to leave on Sunday.
* 70's wear for disco night - Check
* White clothes for the white party - Check
* Formal wear - Check
* Luggage tags - Check
* Marley set - Check
* Sign made for our door when we get there - Check

We're ready to go!!  Caribbean here we come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment