Thursday, November 20, 2014

Looking to CHARGE 2015! What are your plans?

With 2015 rapidly approaching, are you wondering what the new year has in store for you?  Were you disenchanted with what you accomplished in 2014?  Are you wanting to find your purpose?  Do you want to wake up everyday feeling inspired and on top of the world?
Don’t waste another second or before you know it you will be having this same conversation with yourself at the end of 2015.


I left a fast paced, high stress, highly demanding management in pursuit of finding my passion.  What I found what so much more than I bargained for!  When I started my journey I was: At the top of my BMI, exhausted all of the time, a party girl who never passed on a good time, heavy drinker, heavy smoker, developing digestive issues, needing a few scope procedures,  often times sleeping propped up, not exercising, eating horribly and feeling really awful about myself.
 
 


Fast forward to today …. I’m in the best health of my life, have transformed mind, body and spirit and have been filled with a passion to help others live the best life they possibly can.  I work for myself, come and go as I please, have freedom to travel, and my reward is helping people change their lives …. nothing better than that!
 
I’m looking for people to join my team in the new year that are serious about building a full or part time business from home.
Requirements:
  • Have a minimum of 10 hours to commit per week
  • Have a passion for healthy living
  • Love helping others
  • Are teachable and driven
  • Have the ability to dream big!  


If this sounds like you please fill out this application and I will then contact you for a time to set up an over the phone interview.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment