Monday, December 29, 2014

Another big pre-surgical day today!

Today marks another big pre-surgical date!  Today both John and myself had to get out last blood draw done before the surgery.  We did not have to go at the same time but it did have to be done on the same day.  Come to find out, we were getting our blood drawn around the same time :)  They will be checking various numbers, levels and tissues, just to make sure nothing has changed.  This is such a delicate procedure, that things can change up until the very moment before the surgery!  The lady who drew my blood, was a little short in the sense of humor department and looked at me like I was nuts when I asked her to take my picture lol!  I told her no worries, I'm a master selfie taker BAM!

 
 
Then it was straight to FedEx where this will be overnighted to Detroit.  I have no doubt as we progress that things will continue to fall into place, like they have since moment one.  This is out of my hands and much bigger than myself at this point.  I know that I will be pulled in the right direction and protected.  Still feeling very calm and confident .... wow is that pretty cool! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment